- East Asia
- South and South East Asia
- North America
- Latin America
- Russia and Central Asia
- Sub Saharan Africa
- The Middle East and North Africa
China’s rapid growth, which has lifted millions out of poverty and created the foundation for a large middle class, has made it a focus of the world’s attention. At the same time, however, because of its size and diversity, coupled with a lack of transparency, gathering credible data and carefully analyzing the market is essential for success.
Recent and/or ongoing projects include:
- Developing weekly and monthly market intelligence news of what is really happening in China’s oilseed and grains markets;
- Identifying opportunities and strategies for a US state to capitalize on its relationship with its Chinese sister-province by providing a unique differentiated beef product;
- Analyzing China’s rice, wheat, beef, and dairy value chains for a large US agricultural machinery manufacturer;
- Analyzing the potential for a China-Japan-South Korea Free Trade Agreement.