Market Research and International Business Development
To assist clients in making strategic decisions, Promar:
- Studies and develops market entry and expansion strategy
- Identifies threats and opportunities in markets
- Analyzes the strengths and weaknesses of competitors
- Prioritizes markets for development efforts
- Assesses and handles many problems
Promar has recently:
- Assisted one of the world’s major agrochemical companies develop its five year plan for Japan.
- Determined key seafood opportunities in Asia and how to best capitalize on them for a major European exporting organization.
- Studied the Japanese market and recommended strategy options for a producer of a unique Scandinavian bottled water.