- East Asia
- South and South East Asia
- North America
- Latin America
- Russia and Central Asia
- Sub Saharan Africa
- The Middle East and North Africa
Japan remains one of the world’s largest economies. While Japan is highly dependent on imports to meet its food and agriculture needs, its consumers are often demanding in their expectations, which makes entering the market or maintaining a position a difficult task. Promar has helped countless foreign companies and producer associations achieve their objectives in Japan.
Recent and ongoing projects include:
- Evaluating and recommending changes on the market development programs of several North American fruit export promotion organizations;
- Identifying potential Japanese companies interested in investing in the agriculture sector of a large Australian state;
- Surveying monthly the Japanese seafood market at the production, wholesale, and retail levels;
- Studying the market for a rapidly growing Scandinavian natural mineral water;
- Conducting three studies of the potential for Mexican pork, then coordinating a million-dollar plus promotion program for each of the past five years.