- East Asia
- South and South East Asia
- North America
- Latin America
- Russia and Central Asia
- Sub Saharan Africa
- The Middle East and North Africa
The region is home to a number of fast-growing economies, including India, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, and Indonesia. Many of these countries are also major exporters of commodities, like palm oil and rice, and processed seafood and other value-added products.
Recent and/or ongoing projects include:
- Analyzing the seafood processing industries of Thailand and Vietnam;
- Assessing the impact of the Japan-Malaysia Free Trade Agreement on the Malaysian palm oil and timber sectors;
- Analyzing the agricultural policies of India and Indonesia.