- East Asia
- South and South East Asia
- North America
- Latin America
- Russia and Central Asia
- Sub Saharan Africa
- The Middle East and North Africa
From Mexico down to the tip of the Southern Cone, Latin and South America countries are key exporters of products like coffee, soybeans, seafood, and pork, chicken, and beef. Like the Oceania region, Latin America presents opportunities for suppliers of farm machinery, biotechnology, agrochemicals, related services, and some specialty food products.
Recent and/or ongoing projects include:
- Analyzing the glyphosate market in Brazil and Argentina to determine whether our client’s new product might have the potential to improve glyphosate’s effectiveness;
- Studying the Chilean agriculture sector as background for a potential Chile-Japan FTA;
- Providing analyses of several Mexican agriculture industries to support Japan’s Mexico-Japan FTA update negotiation team;
- Studying 13 Latin American coffee producing countries to assess their safe usage of agrichemicals on products shipped to Japan.