New Product Development Support
To support its clients, for example, Promar:
- Determines the potential of new markets, products, and promotion concepts
- Conducts feasibility studies for new products in target markets
- Prioritizes markets for future product entry
- Assesses supply and value chains – from producer to collector, processor, wholesaler, exporter, importer, distributor, retailer and other outlets
Promar has recently:
- Conducted in-depth research for various clients of Chinese, Taiwanese, and Japanese markets to provide perspectives on market growth, consumption, distribution systems and consumer requirements
- Assisted the Product Development Division of Japan’s largest food producer with feasibility studies on new developments, e.g. animal feed additives, functional food ingredients, special by-product developments.
- Determined the potential and prospects for new types of fertilizers in key markets – Brazil, Thailand, France, and the USA.
- Analyzed the primary distribution chain for one of America’s largest companies and recommended changes in its organization, strategy, products and pricing.