- East Asia
- South and South East Asia
- North America
- Latin America
- Russia and Central Asia
- Sub Saharan Africa
- The Middle East and North Africa
The United States and Canada are both major exporters of food and agricultural goods and are attractive consumer markets. Promar has helped North American companies, producer associations, and government-level organizations to expand their presence in Asian and other markets.
Recent and/or ongoing projects include:
- Studying the potential impact of a potential Canada-Japan Free Trade Agreement on the Canadian grains, beef, and pork industries;
- Analyzing the US market for a special amino acid product;
- Identifying and assessing investment opportunities in the US for a Japanese flour miller.