- East Asia
- South and South East Asia
- North America
- Latin America
- Russia and Central Asia
- Sub Saharan Africa
- The Middle East and North Africa
Russia and Central Asia are rich in fossil fuels, minerals, metals, as well as agriculture commodities such as wheat, corn, and soybeans. At this point, the region is of most interest as a supplier rather than consumer of agricultural products, although the Russian consumer market has growing potential.
Recent and/or ongoing projects include:
- Conducting a feasibility study for expanding Japanese exports of high-end fruit to Russia;
- Determining potential suppliers of a specific type of safflower seed from Kazakhstan;
- Analyzing the Russian market for green tea, potential for its growth, and how that market should be expanded.