- East Asia
- South and South East Asia
- North America
- Latin America
- Russia and Central Asia
- Sub Saharan Africa
- The Middle East and North Africa
Like North America, Europe is a large consumer market and an exporter of food and agricultural products. European companies are also worldwide leaders in biotechnology and food science.
Recent and/or ongoing projects include:
- Studying EU regulations and conducting a market study of the potential for the feed additive phytase;
- Analyzing the French regulatory and food safety measures for mineral water and raw milk cheese;
- Comparing the Italian food and agriculture export promotion program to that of Japan;
- Analyzing opportunities in the UK, German, French, Spanish and Italian markets for high-end Japanese fish, green tea and mushrooms.